Can you imagine a world of complete transparency within relationships?
Are you looking for less infidelity, fewer insecurities, but more trust, more freedom, and a kinkier life? Yes! This is swinging.
If you and your partner would like to get a little kinky and experiment some sexual adventures, you are reading the right article. Here you will find out Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Swinging.
Is there anyone who has not dreamed at least once of having sex with multiple partners? Swinging is a sexual activity between couples, which involves exchanging partners. Practiced by couples with nonconformist lifestyles, without inhibitions, swinging can be viewed as an alternative to avoid the boredom of life couples or simply as a crazy desire of kinky sensations.
Swinger – a person that is engaging in a free and uninhibited sexual activity
A swinger is a someone committed in a relationship, but who voluntarily accepts to have sex with others outside the couple. That can mean only looking from the sidelines, to being watched while having sex, allowing their partner to have sex with someone else or actually swinging partners.
Swinging – the habit of changing sexual partners
It is natural for each partner to long for a special experience, expressed and obtained in a unique mode. As long as both partners agree, then swinging is just one of the many ways in which a couple can get involved in a sexual experience with the goal of obtaining mutual pleasure.
Swingers couples do not need to be married, but they have to know each other quite well and have nothing against approaching other couples. The basic idea is that swinging must be regarded as a way of improving relations between the two partners, not as a replacement for a damaged relationship.
Types of swinging
Exhibitionism – It is the form of pleasure which involves making out with a partner while being watched by at least one other person.
Voyeurism – Watching others doing or performing the big bang. It is acceptable in a group event, but not in private areas.
No matter if you are an exhibitionist or a voyeur, swinging is what can satisfy your fantasies. There’s no pressure to do anything at swingers clubs, and there are plenty of couples to watch.
Soft swinging – Swingers couples make sex in the same room and they are looking at each other. It can also include prelude with crossed partners, sometimes even oral sex, but not penetration. It’s a great way to add some “salt and pepper” in a relationship without the risk of jealousy. It is also a good way to start in swinging.
Closed swinging – The partners are changing, but they have sex in separate rooms. This kind of swinging is for more intimate experience, where partners may feel freer without feeling any pressure and enjoying moments of pleasure.
Open swinging – The partners are changing and having sex in the same room. This includes the development of sexual orgies and is great for participants with exhibitionist tendencies and those who like to watch their partner playing. This kind of swinging is seen as a way of total fulfillment of desires and sexual fantasies.
Arguments pro swinging
- Varied partners and sexual experiences
- Fulfillment of sexual fantasies
- Social life more intense – make new friends with whom you have something in common
- Avoid monotony in couple when it comes to sex
- Overcoming sexual inhibitions
- Strengthening the relationship between partners, because you try sexual experiences together, not separately, without destroying the relationship with your partner
- You will have more confidence in yourself
- The ideal place for women to express their bisexuality
- The ideal place to meet many different partners
What are the rules?
- If you are tempted by such an experiment, whether you’re involved in a relationship or are a member of a couple, you should know that this practice does not imply total freedom. There are some rules that are established by each couple, depending on the situation.
- No one is obligated to do anything if he/she does not want, with the privilege to reconsider at any time. Especially for those who do this for the first time, it can happen to realize that is not what you really want. If this is the case, the other participants have no right to reproach them.
- All group members receive the same attention. For example, if one of the women looks better than others does not mean that all the male attention will be focused on her, and others will be neglected. It’s an unwritten rule of swinging.
- The recordings and photographs without the consent of everyone who appears in them are prohibited.
Members of two different couples do not meet separately without the permission of their partners. Here is the difference between freedom and infidelity.
- Do not bring strangers in a group without the consent of all members. Discretion is a very important condition in such games.
- “NO” means “NO”: if you cannot respect others, then swingers’ life is a “NO” for you.
- Appreciate and accept a polite refusal came from the other couple.
- Under no circumstances put pressure on a partner to have sex with you.
What’s good to know before you try it?
It is advisable for a couple to try it just to find out where is their relationship and in what direction is going.
First of all, if your relationship is not stable and the two of you are always arguing, swinging is not the answer for your relationship. If you and your partner are not open to talking about sex with each other or with others, again you two are not suitable for a swinging experience. But if you look at porn together, it is assumed that you can be potential swingers, meaning that there is a desire in both.
If you and your partner do not have good sex and your relationship is nothing but occasional touches, then there is a high chance to saturate each other after a few attempts at swinging. Please note! Swinging does not solve the “problems” of the relationship of a couple.
Like everything to happen without problems, you should discuss openly with your partner about such fantasies. The rule of the three “C” (communication, communication, communication). It is also necessary to analyze the stability of your relationship. In this way you will avoid jealousy, remorse or other unpleasant experiences.
It’s good to ask yourself if you really want sex with other partners only to improve your sex life, you have a desire that you want to fulfill with your partner or you want swinging to become a lifestyle for you.
Do not forget that swinging is a social activity that involves meeting some people, having conversations, starting friendships, things that are not so different from common social activities. The things most valued in a community of swingers are responsibility, sociability, broad-mindedness and stability in a relationship with another couple.
Have you and your partner ever tried swinging? Want to try swinging? Share your thoughts in the comments below!
Sex is our body!
Sex is our mind!
Sex is our soul!